CRU is holding their exclusive Singapore Iron Ore and Coal Briefing on Wednesday 8th May, during Singapore Iron Ore Week, and we would be delighted if you and your colleagues can join
CRU is holding their exclusive Singapore Iron Ore and Coal Briefing on Wednesday 8th May, during Singapore Iron Ore Week, and we would be delighted if you and your colleagues can join us.
The briefing is free to attend and will take place at 14.00-18.00 at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore – 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore, 049178.
The title for the briefing presentations is “Iron Ore, Coal and Steel – can we expect another extraordinary year?”. Senior experts from CRU’s offices in Singapore, Beijing, Sydney and London will deliver our analysis of the latest industry developments and CRU’s outlook for iron ore, coal and steel markets in the following presentations:
- The steel market and raw materials relationship – cause and effect
- The changing iron ore supply landscape – can there be too much high-grade iron ore?
- Chinese ironmakers’ operating behaviour and its future implications
- Thermal and met. coal – two markets in transition, different trajectories
- Current investment and long-term supply gap – iron ore, met. coal and thermal coal
The timetable for the briefing is:
14.00-14.30 – Registration and networking
14.30-16.30 – Presentations and questions / answers session
16.30-18.00 – Drinks and networking
If you and your colleagues would like to join CRU’s briefing, please register your names on the link here to guarantee your places.
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm