© 2023 Singapore Mining Club Limited
- This event has passed.
Singapore Mining Day – Hosted by Spark Plus in conjunctions with the Singapore Mining Club
September 15 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are thrilled to extend a cordial invitation to members of the Singapore Mining Club, to join us at the annual Singapore Mining Day organised by Spark Plus in conjunction with SMC. The event promises to be a close group of focused mining professionals, industry veterans and investors who are shaping the mining community in Singapore and regionally.
Date: 15 September 2023
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Level 3, Cassia Ballroom, Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre
A schedule of the day can be found here.
- Presentations by ten exciting ASX-listed mining & resource companies
- In-depth insights into market trends through thought-provoking panel and Q&A sessions
- Exclusive networking opportunities to forge meaningful connections across Australasia
Confirmed Speakers and Presenting Companies:
- Chariot Corporation Limited is an exploration company focused on discovering and developing lithium opportunities. The Company’s flagship assets are the Resurgent Project, located in the McDermitt Caldera and the Black Mountain Project located in Central Wyoming.
- Greenvale Mining (ASX: GRV) is an Australian based junior explorer focused on creating value through prudent and vigorous exploration of its two key projects, the unique Alpha Torbanite Project (QLD) and the exciting, Geothermal project in the Millungera Basin.
- GTI Energy (ASX:GTR) is focused on exploring for, defining and developing economic Insitu Recovery (ISR) Uranium resources – GTI Energy is part of Wyoming’s ISR uranium mining renaissance.
- Infinity Lithium (ASX: INF) is developing the San José Lithium Project in the region of Extremadura in Spain. The Project will take advantage of the EU’s second largest hard rock lithium deposit to produce battery grade lithium chemicals on-site.
- Lithium Plus Minerals (ASX: LPM) is a pure-play lithium company focused on the development of a number of drill sites in the Northern Territory of Australia.
- Power Minerals Limited (ASX: PNN) is a diversified ASX-listed mineral resources exploration company with a portfolio of projects in key demand driven commodities, in high-quality mineral belts in Argentina and South Australia.
- QEM Limited (ASX:QEM) is focused on the exploration and development of the Julia Creek Vanadium and Oil Shale Project, a unique world class critical minerals resource with the potential to deliver and utilise innovative and sustainable energy solutions.
- QMines Limited (ASX:QML) is seeking to become Australia’s first zero carbon copper and gold developer. The Company’s flagship project, Mount Chalmers, is a high-grade historic copper and gold mine.
- Scorpion Minerals Limited (ASX:SCN) are an Australian mineral exploration and resource development company with a focus on creating wealth for shareholders through the discovery of world-class deposits, over a diversified range of minerals.
- Tyranna Resources Limited (ASX: TYX) is an ASX listed resources and exploration company primarily focused on lithium exploration in Angola, Africa.
- Victory Metals Limited (ASX: VTM) is focused upon the exploration and development of its Rare Earth Element (REE) and Scandium Discovery in the Cue Region of Western Australia.
Our event features networking drinks session after the presentations designed to facilitate connections between mining companies, corporate leaders, and investors. This is a unique opportunity for you to engage in one-on-one conversations, exchange ideas, and establish potential partnerships.
We look forward to seeing you at the Singapore Mining Day!